Have you had work done by Nigel at Chertsey Minors?

Discuss Bodywork problems here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
wibble_puppy
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: No

Have you had work done by Nigel at Chertsey Minors?

Post by wibble_puppy »

Hi all,

Me again :roll: :lol: , still trying to gather info on the places I want to get quotes from for the restoration of my lovely van (see my previous thread http://www.morrisminoroc.co.uk/index.ph ... pic&t=5172). I've heard good reports of Nigel at Chertsey Minors but would be really grateful to hear from anyone who has had actual experience of his bodywork and welding.

As I said in my other thread, my aim is to restore my van to really good sound condition so that I don't have to worry about the bodywork for the foreseeable future (acts of god permitting :roll: ) I therefore need to know that the welding and other bodywork is going to be done not only really neatly blah blah but really really solidly and with the aim of lasting a long long time.

All views gratefully received!! preferably privately rather than on the forum - my email address is juliet at brainfog dot org.

And many thanks to those who have responded to my previous thread :D

Cheers :D
Chris Morley
MMOC Member: No

Post by Chris Morley »

Yes, Nigel is indeed very good with a welder. He sorted out my o/s sills, bottom of the A post and the rear part of the front wheelarch very nicely. PM me if you need further details.
Chris
-------------
1969 2-Door daily driver