Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
firedrake1942
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: No

ESM Newsletter

Post by firedrake1942 »

For those who don't subscribe, (No I have no vested interest) this copy of ESM's latest newsletter.

It can be quite interesting and given recent discussion on the forum on the subject of the heater valves may promise a solution as ESM are manufacturing an alternative.

Also for those with MM/ Series 2 a heated glass for the rear screen..... as is observed if you are going fast enough for anything actually to be behind you !

http://www.morrisminorspares.com/downlo ... letter.jpg
Shropshiremoggie
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: ESM Newsletter

Post by Shropshiremoggie »

Many thanks , useful post for me as I will shortly be in the market for a replacement heater tap / valve ! Lets hope its reliable !
Budgie
Minor Addict

Post by Budgie »

They do say that it won't be available until around six months or so ..... roll on I say . :D
biomed32uk
Minor Addict

Post by biomed32uk »

The facebook post I had from Bull Motif sometime today is saying they already have them, a valve that they have developed ?.

Be interesting to see how these pan out, one bad experience too many with my last one and I will stick with my solution, as I think its a better more reliable option, just does not look original.

Once these have been around a while and are proven to not be emptying the contents of the cooling system over the road I may fit one.
dalebrignall
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: No

Post by dalebrignall »

not wishing to be smug ive got the origional tap it works fine for me , there have been bad heater valves for years now i would rather pay a bit more and have something that works
[sig]5641[/sig]