Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
ek96
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: Yes

My First Minor!

Post by ek96 »

Hi All,
I am incredibly pleased to introduce you all to Malcolm (named after the mechanic who worked on my dads Trafalgar Blue saloon who sadly passed away) He needs quite a few things doing to him, mostly cosmetic. I look forward to the challenge and, hopefully, meeting you all out on the road sometime! (The cruiser next to it is also mine, and that's my dad filling up!)[frame]Image[/frame]
David Day
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Re: My First Minor!

Post by David Day »

Great to have you on board :)
More pics!!!!!

ek96
Minor Friendly

Post by ek96 »

Hi David, I'll get more photos and put them up when I get home this evening!
Also, does anybody have any ideas regarding brakes- it has been fitted with a marina disc brake conversion (including servo), but the brakes are very poor and the pedal is very far down before anything happens! any ideas?
David Day
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Post by David Day »

I think you best bet is to set up a new thread in the Tech section, youll get feedback alot quicker there :)
I have stock breaks so unfortunatly cant advise, I always wanted mariana disks but the conversions are to exspensive for me and long gone are the days you could nip down the scrappy and grab what you need!

ek96
Minor Friendly

Post by ek96 »

Thanks a lot for the advice! I'm 19 so haven't got the experience to ever need to do that, but my dad always says about how you can't do that anymore!