Introduction

Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
cambsbikerguy
MMOC Member: No

Introduction

Post by cambsbikerguy »

This is the place for people to introduce themselves and their cars if they want to.
cambsbikerguy

Re: Introduction

Post by cambsbikerguy »

Hi all, my name is John, I've just bought a 1953 Series ii split screen as a real genuine barn find - towed into a barn in 1979 and left there.
This will be be my first restoration and first Morris Minor, so it's going to be a good learning curve to say the least.

I look forward to chatting with or even meeting some of you in the future.

Cheers
LouiseM

Post by LouiseM »

Welcome to the messageboard. you'll get plenty of advice here and I've moved your post from the Members area so that more people will see it. How about posting up some photos? :D Details are here: http://www.mmoc.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36971

Eric - 1971 Traveller
SteveClem
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by SteveClem »

Yes,John,lots of advice and fun. Just don't be too thin skinned! It can get a bit feisty at times...
DAVIDMCCULLOUGH
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by DAVIDMCCULLOUGH »

Welcome John! We like to see pictures here, have you much restoration work to do? The early cars have great style with the gold dash and the cheesegrater grill :D

There is a register to record the remaining series 11 cars and if yours has been hidden away theres a very good chance its never been listed.

Too many Minors so little time.....
garfield
Minor Friendly

Post by garfield »

Hello All,
If any of you remember me, "Ughie"
''Leeda Driving School''
4door saloon Trafalgar blue,
that's me!
well! I am still road legal although retired and now 'resting' but good news is I am being
looked after, and I am having some work done on me "at last" after being used and abused by
my owners(from new),I have just come out of the bodyshop after have brand new gutters.
This is what happens when I am left out in ALL weathers, huh!!working 7 days a week 364
days a year,
my dual controls have been renovated and are in pride of place,I am even having my
original engine put back in all gleaming and new,nd, I have heard from brian that I am
to have new front and rear suspension,believe it when I see it!!
Keep you all posted on my progress,keep them wheels rollin'
Ughie 8)