Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
shagracer
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

restoration workshop nr Bath-melksham-chippenham

Post by shagracer »

hi all, ive just helped a friend push his 55 split screen out of its garage for the first time since 1989, the car was good when put away (had an M.O.T.) but the garage turns out not to of been that water tight, and as luck would have it must have been dripping onto the cars weak spot and filled the inside floor pan with water,
he has asked me if there are any respected MM restoration workshops in his area (value for money for a good job) as he was hoping to use her once he retirers.[frame]Image[/frame]
Beanbox
Minor Friendly

Re: restoration workshop nr Bath-melksham-chippenham

Post by Beanbox »

If you get stuck I have a friend down by Bridgewater that does welding work... He has done afew Moggys recently - 07551005940
He has a trailer so should be able to collect ... Can be found on Facebook under Urchfab :D
shagracer
Minor Friendly

Post by shagracer »

Beanbox thanks for the above, i will pass that on to him, im not to sure which way would be best for him to go from here as he wont be doing any of the repairs him self, i think he is still in shock/disappointed at what poor protection the garage gave to the old girl.
Beanbox
Minor Friendly

Post by Beanbox »

Mine was in a right state I restored it last year and it was sat in a so called dry garage since 1990... :cry:
Madmaz

Post by Madmaz »

Spooky, I was gonna ask the same question for trowbridge/ melksham area, Boris needs a new wing and respray? Any ideas please. Thank you