has any one got my old mog ESJ 162

Questions about History or requests for information (does anyone know where my car is now?) can go here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
moggyminor16
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: No

has any one got my old mog ESJ 162

Post by moggyminor16 »

ESJ 162 i know she was on ebay for sale after i had sold her for 1200 she was on there for some time for sale at 3999 as the one i sold her to put new tyre on and repainted teh rad thats all and put a mot on her then tryed to sell her on i just hoping she is still on the owners site or has she been locked up by now
FB_IMG_1694290254471.jpg
rayofleamington

Re: has any one got my old mog ESJ 162

Post by rayofleamington »

it's taxed until end of April... but that's all I can find. Maybe somebody knows the car, but it's could be a long shot unless the new owner comes on here.
Ray. MMOC#47368. Forum moderator.

Jan 06: The Minor SII Africa adventure: http://www.minor-detour.com
Oct 06: back from Dresden with my Trabant 601 Kombi
Jan 07: back from a month thru North Africa (via Timbuktu) in a S3 Landy
June 07 - back from Zwickau Trabi Treffen
Aug 07 & Aug 08 - back from the Lands End to Orkney in 71 pickup
Sept 2010 - finally gave up breaking down in a SII Landy...
where to break down next?
2013... managed to seize my 1275 just by driving it round the block :(
bmcecosse
Minor Maniac

Post by bmcecosse »

That's some mark up - £1200 to £3999 !! Caveat emptor indeed!
ImageImage
moggyminor16
Minor Addict

Post by moggyminor16 »

tell me about it i was away with tha army my son called me telling me it was on ebay for 3999 so he emailed the seller asking about the car after a cuple of emails he told the seller that it used to be our car . the one i sold the car to said to me he was going to finish it off and then drive it about but as we found out he was going strip it strange i fault never mind not what i would of thought some who just payed 1200 for a convertible which was not on the road would do. as i thought he was going to keep her and put her on the road i filled the boot of spares including a unleaded head ect .
i got the car as a saloon in 01 had it on the road for 4 years then decided to take it off the road once i had the traveller so work begune and then i went for the rag top look so off with the roof ect all done to a high standard with my own extra bit in side the box sections in 08 it was done complet just little bits to get a mot but i lost interest in her so she sat in the garage untill 2010 then in jan i sold her for 1200 she had been inspected by dvla due to teh log book change all went well but now i wish i had kept her but if there is no room in the inn what has to go a traveller that i use all weather or the convertible that would only see good dry weather
well that the story i just hope the new owner has fun in her and if they are on here i would pass all the photos i have of her from when we got her till the day she left
chris
FB_IMG_1694290254471.jpg