Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
croft
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

Anyone for Sewerby Hall?

Post by croft »

Hi all, I was thinking of having a trip down to Sewerby Hall next week end 17th. It will mean a round trip of almost 400 miles for me so I was wondering how many cars, stands etc will be there. Has anyone been before? Is it worth the journey? Are any members of the board going? Thanks in advance, Croft
overider
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by overider »

Hi, yes it’s well worth a visit. It’s East Yorkshire mmoc 50th birthday celebration and I believe its going to be a big turnout. (If the weather is fine) The rain stops many people coming out to play. It is only a short walk into Bridlington from the Hall or you can catch the little train to the sea front e.t.c (And more to the point I have been told you get a free piece of birthday cake). :lol: :lol: :lol:
HAVE IT! LOVE IT! DRIVE IT!
bigginger
Minor Maniac

Post by bigginger »

Did Yorkshire (god's own county®) not get Minors until ten years after everyone else, then?
overider
Minor Fan

Post by overider »

overider wrote:Hi, yes it’s well worth a visit. It’s East Yorkshire mmoc 50th birthday celebration and I believe its going to be a big turnout. (If the weather is fine) The rain stops many people coming out to play. It is only a short walk into Bridlington from the Hall or you can catch the little train to the sea front e.t.c (And more to the point I have been told you get a free piece of birthday cake). :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry Bigginger.... :lol: :lol: :lol: East Yorkshire got Morris Minor @ the same time as the prosperous south unfortunately they did not get an owners club until fifty years ago. that is why I wrote It’s East Yorkshire mmoc 50th birthday celebration.....the clubs 50th birthday....... :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LouiseM

Post by LouiseM »

I don't mean to be as pedantic as BG :lol: but isn't it the East Yorkshire branch's 25th anniversary, rather than their 50th??

http://www.mmoc.org.uk/index.php?key=Ev ... iary&id=44

Eric - 1971 Traveller
bigginger
Minor Maniac

Post by bigginger »

:D
overider
Minor Fan

Post by overider »

LouiseM wrote:I don't mean to be as pedantic as BG :lol: but isn't it the East Yorkshire branch's 25th anniversary, rather than their 50th??

http://www.mmoc.org.uk/index.php?key=Ev ... iary&id=44
:oops: :oops: ERRR!! Yes it is the 25th :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Don't ya just hate it when that happens :oops: :oops: :oops: