Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
bigginger
Minor Maniac
MMOC Member: No

Those shirts

Post by bigginger »

Thay'll be available at the National @7.50 each. I'll be in the web camping area. Those who want them posted - 10.00 ea, and you'll need to PM me an address :D
Welung666
Minor Legend

Post by Welung666 »

Sorted, see you Saturday Andrew ;)
bpr81a
Minor Legend

Post by bpr81a »

see you Saturday!
or Friday if you're there

Jon
Last edited by bpr81a on Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigginger
Minor Maniac

Post by bigginger »

Look forward to seeing y'all :D
8009STEVE
Minor Legend

Post by 8009STEVE »

We wil br there friday to give you some beer vouchers. :D :D
wibble_puppy
Minor Legend

Post by wibble_puppy »

i have to have one. genius.
bigginger
Minor Maniac

Post by bigginger »

Cheers - see you tomorrow, there's a shirt waiting for you. Soz not to return the call - no credit :(
RussLCV
Minor Legend

Post by RussLCV »

Are thes eavilable from you or ar ethey available from teh club as well the club
Russell Harvey
Minor LCV Register Historian
Freelance Motoring Journalist
http://www.Minorlcvreg.co.uk

bigginger
Minor Maniac

Post by bigginger »

Don't understand the question, sorry
RussLCV
Minor Legend

Post by RussLCV »

You are selling these shirts at the National................that I asume is right, but are they avilable from the club as well?
Russell Harvey

bigginger
Minor Maniac

Post by bigginger »

No. Unless they decide they want them to be. As I said in the original post, I just thought others might be amused by them, as I was.
RussLCV
Minor Legend

Post by RussLCV »

So why are you allowed to promoye YOUR shirts but I can not prmote MY book? Why have the moderators not stepped in or is it a different rule for some?
Russell Harvey

bigginger
Minor Maniac

Post by bigginger »

Because it's a non commercial/profit making idea for the amusement of friends, whereas your books are a commercial enterprise, I guess. I pondered long and hard about whether it was allowed, even asked, and there were no objections or questions - until now, of course, but you do seem to have a habit of falling out with people. I say again, if this is in breach of the terms and conditions of the message board, let me know and I'll happily remove any reference to it., and not mention it in every post I make.
RussLCV
Minor Legend

Post by RussLCV »

I was also advised that I could not make reference to articles of mine that appeared in MINOR MATTERS, that is non commercial /or profit and I was told that by the moderators so if the rules are rules then the moderators need to regulate fairly.

I am not at all happy with regards to your comments 'but you do seem to have a habit of falling out with people' Can you expand and give your reasons for making such a public quote
Russell Harvey

bigginger
Minor Maniac

Post by bigginger »

Certainly. I'm aware that you had an argument with the MMOC some time ago which in the led lead to the setting up of the LCV register, I'm certainly aware of your recent argument with them/us and I'm aware of your difference of opinion with The Minor Site - http://www.theminorsite.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=519 - which are just three examples which lead me to believe that the line is fair comment. Again,if it isn't the case, I'll happily remove the comment and apologise here, equally publcly,
RussLCV
Minor Legend

Post by RussLCV »

I am told not have these dicussion on the public forum and they have been removed in teh past.

So to put the record straight the Minor LCV Register was created by Dave Thomas so the falling out that resulted in the register being formed was back in 1992!!!!!! and as you can cleary see that was NOT my doing

The recent argument was over moderation and a point I was try to make with post..................Fairness. So 2 falling outs one 15 years (not me) and the post on Mike site..................2 years ago justifies you quote?

Last year I had a lengthly discussion with Judge and the magazine editor and the past was buried and all you have done is bring it to the surface
Howver I AM NOT BEING DRAWN DOWN THAT LINE, relations between the MMOC and the MINOR LCV Register are they best they have EVER with out persons suh as yourself trying to cause another rift

All I know is had I started to sell shirts I would have been moderated and so would have anyone else

Thread Locked. PM's sent.

Bill Hewlett (Judge) Moderator
Russell Harvey