Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
jagnut66
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Black and Silver / White numberplates for swaps

Post by jagnut66 »

Hi,
I have a little collection of old style numberplates on my garage wall, which I have collected over time, as a bit of 'wall art'.
I was also fortunate enough at the time to be able to find out what cars they came off, as most came from scrap yards or off cars being broken for parts.
However, in amongst them I have two sets of duplicates, namely numberplates for both the front and rear of a car bearing the same number, so therefore I have two (different single plates) I'd like to swap with anyone who may have a similar collection, which also has duplicates in it, or anyone who might like to start one, when (for example) renewing / replacing the old black and silver (or white) numberplates on their car.
As I have two to swap I can help two individuals start their own collection in the latter case.
Obviously there is no title, nor rights to one, with any plates, they are simply for wall (man cave :D ) decoration.
If anyone is interested please get in touch.
Best wishes,
Mike.
1954 Series 2: 4 door: "Sally" -- Back on the ground with (slave) wheels and waiting to be resprayed......
1970 Triumph Herald 1200: "Hetty" -- Driven back from Llangollen in Wales (twice.....)