Parts clear out.

You can use this area to advertise parts.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
akuchanny
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

Parts clear out.

Post by akuchanny »

Hey everyone,

I am having a further parts clear out and wanted to see if anyone is interested or wanted to make any offers on any of the parts, collection would be best, but postage can be sorted at further cost - everything is located in Hertfordshire.

I have the following that I want to clear out -

One pair of half shafts (from a 948 minor) have some surface rust from storage but in good condition and will clean up well

Prop shaft in good condition

1098 ribbed gearbox in good working order - has been stored since the car was converted to a type 9 box

1098 engine no ancillaries - in need of a rebuild - it was burning oil

Midget rear axle casing

Mixed box of part disassembled diffs (two or three) all in good condition - one had the wrong input shafts and a "helpful" EX friend pulled them apart and was out of their depth - so they haven't been touched since. - one is a 948 diff (4.5 I think) the other is a 3.9 diff if my memory is right - there may be a third but not sure what its ratio is or what its from

Alloy radiator (aluminium) it has two holes in the header tank - repairable - as some coolant level sensors where epoxied into it - was going to repair it but no longer needed, core is okay but fins will need some attention

A set of wheels - will need repainting as used two have good Bridgestone tyres on them (no cracking on last check) - not sure of age - one has a worn Bridgestone, and the last has a khumo tyre on it with good tired.

Two Newton commercial Suffolk - maroon vinyl - seat bases will need recovering as the stitching has gone in places - no subframes just the seats and headrests, very comfortable but changed out for rover BRM seats instead of recovering - can have heated elements fitted to them - but not included .

Let me know if anyone is interested in any parts or wants some more info and I will do what I can

Thanks for looking

Andy
Akuchanny
61' modified minor
71' Reliant Scimitar