ECT 105D Traveller

Questions about History or requests for information (does anyone know where my car is now?) can go here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
JudyP
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

ECT 105D Traveller

Post by JudyP »

I'd love to know if Ector, my old Traveller, is still going. Number plate ECT 105D. He was mine many years ago, and was my daily driver for quite some time, but sadly times got tough and I had to sell/part exchange for a more modern car just to get about, as I was out of money completely and had nowhere to store him.

If anyone has any idea where he is (last in Leicestershire with me, I exchanged him at the garage in Houghton on the Hill), I'd love to know that he's being looked after and enjoyed.
KeithL
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: ECT 105D Traveller

Post by KeithL »

It's taxed until 1st August this year.

JudyP
Minor Friendly

Post by JudyP »

Thank you.
JudyP
Minor Friendly

Post by JudyP »

Well, thanks to the lovely people at the MMOC HQ, I have made contact with Ector's current owner, and it's safe to say that he's still running, is in excellent condition, and is thoroughly loved and cherished by his owner, and has had an awful lot of restorative work done and looks amazing (she showed me photos).

I really appreciate the help, and I'm thrilled that he's got a safe home and is being enjoyed and driven daily! :D