Wheel with 4.25" PCD

You can use this area to advertise parts.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Mr Spigot
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: Yes

Wheel with 4.25" PCD

Post by Mr Spigot »

I had this wheel sitting in my boot as a spare for years but when I took it out the other day to swap with another one, I found out that it does not fit as it has a 4.25" PCD whereas the Minor has a 4" PCD (distance between wheel stud centres). I cannot remember where it came from, but it is in great condition as it looks almost new and has a new Kumho 145/80R 14 76T tyre fitted to it.
I am open to offers (collection only from Eastbourne, East Sussex) and would be grateful if anyone has any ideas what it would fit!
Attachments
Wheel 2.jpg
Wheel 2.jpg (68.66 KiB) Viewed 142 times
Wheel 1.jpg
Wheel 1.jpg (64.85 KiB) Viewed 142 times
Last edited by Mr Spigot on Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
les
Minor Maniac

Re: Wheel with 3" PCD

Post by les »

Not wanting to doubt you but from that picture the distance from opposite holes looks more than 3 inches, in fact I can’t think of a vehicle with a 3 inch PCD wheel rim. Mind you if you’ve tried it on a Minor and it doesn’t fit, it can’t be for that,

Mr Spigot
Minor Friendly

Re: Wheel with 3" PCD

Post by Mr Spigot »

les wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:56 pm Not wanting to doubt you but from that picture the distance from opposite holes looks more than 3 inches, in fact I can’t think of a vehicle with a 3 inch PCD wheel rim. Mind you if you’ve tried it on a Minor and it doesn’t fit, it can’t be for that,
Ah! Schoolboy error! I only measured adjacent holes. Opposite holes are 4 1/4" apart. Still the wrong size for a MM. I have corrected the posting and thanks for your help.