LAST CHANCE TO SAVE THEM!

You can use this area to advertise parts.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Miinisandminors
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: Yes

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE THEM!

Post by Miinisandminors »

I have a pair of Series MM seat frames that are rusty but sound. I've repaired the front of the drivers side with a new tube and welded up two pinholes to the feet on the passenger side one. I've saved these from scrap and I'd really like to get these to someone who will use them but i cannot keep them as they are in my way. If no one wants them they'll be weighed in sadly which would be a shame for hard to find 70 year old items.
Ive got them on ebay for a mere £25 the pair but i'll take less to get them out of the way.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/134142611430

Also have other MM parts left from salvaging a 1952 car including rough but repairable rear wings, radiator, axle, glass, front brakes/uprights, drums prop etc.
geoberni
Minor Legend

Re: LAST CHANCE TO SAVE THEM!

Post by geoberni »

Contact Spares Man Bryan Gostling, he may be able to purchase for the Club spares.
I believe he recently said he was stepping back a little from general Minor spares and would be concentrating on MM spares.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=18267
Basil the 1955 series II

Miinisandminors
Minor Friendly

Re: LAST CHANCE TO SAVE THEM!

Post by Miinisandminors »

Hi thanks. I've already sold Bryan some stuff; i think he's aware of these bits but i'll drop him a reminder email.

Cheers