1961 MM Traveller for sale that is in a partly restored and dismantled state

You can use this area to advertise a Morris Minor.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
NB Replies are not permitted in this forum. When posting advertisements, please ensure that you provide a phone number and/or email address for replies. Remember also to check your Private Messages on this Board.
adencag
MMOC Member: No

1961 MM Traveller for sale that is in a partly restored and dismantled state

Post by adencag »

I have a 1961 MM Traveller for sale that is in a partly restored and dismantled state. I am never going to finish it (my knees aren’t up to it and to be frank I’ve lost the passion) so I am looking for someone to make me a fair and reasonable offer to take it off me. When you look at the images and the text in the attached zipped PDF file you’ll get a good idea of what I’m offering. Note it’s not on wheels so some creativity will be required to get it onto a trailer/flat-bed. I’m happy to try to answer any questions you might have. Please note that this all or nothing; I am not looking to split anything as the car deserves to be on the road. So, I will not consider offers on individual parts.

Hoping that there is someone with the passion and ability to take this on and get it on the road again. I don’t want to see it scrapped.

Adrian

Email: adencag@hotmail.com
Tel: 07867 987530
MM Traveller For Sale.pdf.zip
Zipped PDF file
(3.29 MiB) Downloaded 174 times