Discuss anything Morris Minor related.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Grumpy21
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

Congratulations

Post by Grumpy21 »

I must congratulate my little Morris for completing our 60 mile drive it day run without any mishap or drama.

Unlike my other vehicles…. The Audi has run out of AdBlue, the Mini managed to ding two alloys in one pothole, the Morgan has decided it wants to cut out at every junction and the MX5 stinks of under seal.

Cracking day out!
Bowie69
Minor Fan

Re: Congratulations

Post by Bowie69 »

Think I managed about 100 miles today, all quite normal when using it daily ;)

Flattened the seats to get a new bike for my son in, and cruised gently back across the amazing Somerset scenery to the golden light of the final hour....
KeithL
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by KeithL »

We also did about 60 miles in our Traveller today around the Cotswolds, travelling between antique shops, gardens and cafes. We saw about 16 other classics on the road as well, all of whom waved other than the poor chap in the VW camper that was being towed and who presumably had other things on his mind. A brilliant day out.

Bill_qaz
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by Bill_qaz »

Had a run to Bicester scramble for drive it day and coincidentally parked next to another minor. Anybody know it, on left of picture.
IMG-20220424-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20220424-WA0003.jpg (251 KiB) Viewed 372 times
Regards Bill
Nellieb

Post by Nellieb »

When I was 4, dad got our first ever car, 1958 Morris Minor, my mum is Irish, we lived south of London, the Morris made it to County Cavan via Holyhead every year until I was 10. I'm now 61 !!!