Bought one!

Let us all know what you are up to with your current restoration project. Get that Minor on the road!
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Cuzza
MMOC Member: No

Bought one!

Post by Cuzza »

So, despite making it clear in my 'newbie..............go easy' thread that, having owned an ex military traveller as a first car in the 1980s, I was looking for another one, I've bought this:
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg (304.53 KiB) Viewed 2216 times
I've never been very patient!

Spent way too much time trawling the internet in the last week looking at Travellers.

Decided I wanted something to be able to make useable fairly easy for the summer and then be prepared for some more serious work over winter and that I was unlikely to find an ex-military version to fit those criteria.

So, £1100 of your finest English pounds later and this is on it's way to chez Cuzza. Been off the road since 2015 but with a little welding, some mechanical sympathy and some new boots it'll be useable enough for now.

Expect a million stupid questions over the coming months ;-)
ManyMinors
Minor Legend

Re: Bought one!

Post by ManyMinors »

Well done! £1100.00 is very little money for a Traveller now so you'll have done very well if that's all it needs to get it back on the road.

We await further instalments with interest :)
davidmiles
Minor Legend

Post by davidmiles »

that looks great Cuzza, you're on the Moggie Road to a big smile.
smile, you never know, you might be winning.[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2ro3j37.jpg[/IMG]
Classiccars
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by Classiccars »

That's not fair I was asking the stupid questions up to now.