DTK21D SMOKE GREY TRAVELLER

Your Moggy been stolen? Let everyone know here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
bitpart
MMOC Member: No

DTK21D SMOKE GREY TRAVELLER

Post by bitpart »

My Traveller DTK21D was stolen from outside of my house West Norwood in SE London very close to the South Circular - believed to be either last night or early hours of this morning.17/11/2019. Looks like a flat bed job or similar. Sadly no tracker working. :oops:
It was locked and had crook/stop lock on steering wheel and had a Stormforce Grey Cover over it. Currently asking neighbours if anything was seen but nothing to report yet.

Would be most grateful if everyone can keep an eye out for.

Reg DTK21D
Smoke Grey Traveller light blue seats and carpets.
Very good nick having had a respray and new wood a few years back. There is a slight dent to drivers side front wing.
Old AA badge on front grill
Radio (without fascia) in passenger side glove compartment (compartment door still on)
ESM East Sussex Morris Minors sticker on back window.
MMOC tax holder on front windscreen and BMC rosette sticker on front windscreen.
DTK21D.jpg
DTK21D.jpg (165.58 KiB) Viewed 5358 times
Many Thanks
Mark
busguy
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: DTK21D SMOKE GREY TRAVELLER

Post by busguy »

Bas***ds!!
A decent looking car.
Other noticeable features that might currently catch the eye if seen, are the roof aerial and door mirrors on both sides.
jagnut66
Minor Legend

Post by jagnut66 »

You have my deepest sympathy, I hope you get her back and they catch the scumbags responsible.
If you find out where it is though, take a couple of mates and go and get her back straight away, as with the Practical Classics Granada a few years back, by the time the Police get round to responding (if they do) the little sh**s may well have moved her.

As an aside, I do wonder if all these mentioned on here are being stolen to order though. All you need is a dodgy (but otherwise correct in that it once existed) ID off the likes of eBay, a fresh MOT and it has a new registration document and looks legit.
The other option sadly is that they can be worth allot as 'parts'. Wonder what they do with the shells though?

Best wishes,
Mike.
1954 Series 2: 4 door: "Sally" -- Back on the ground with (slave) wheels and waiting to be resprayed......
1970 Triumph Herald 1200: "Hetty" -- Driven back from Llangollen in Wales (twice.....)
irmscher
Minor Legend

Post by irmscher »

Hope you get it back is nothing safe nowadays :evil: