This section is to post information for individual MMOC areas
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
LUR759H
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

Any One Else In Sunderland??

Post by LUR759H »

I live in Sunderland and am working on my Morris Traveller, as I seem to be the only MM owner in Sunderland I thought id let you prove me wrong.... Maybe ill start the Sunderland Branch and be the only one in it!!!

There was a guy who lived on in High Barnes if thats you let me kmow....

Thank You

Alan
1969 Traveller[frame]Image[/frame]
Alice Minor
Minor Friendly

Re: Any One Else In Sunderland??

Post by Alice Minor »

LUR759H wrote: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:15 pm I live in Sunderland and am working on my Morris Traveller, as I seem to be the only MM owner in Sunderland I thought id let you prove me wrong.... Maybe ill start the Sunderland Branch and be the only one in it!!!

Thank You

Alan

Hi Alan

Not quite Sunderland but 6 miles north of Newcastle , Ive only been on here about 12 months , I inherited my dad’s moggy when he passed away and just noticed your post , even though it was several years ago 😂

Alice

SteveClem
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by SteveClem »

Six miles north of the ‘toon?
That must be Wideopen/Seaton Burn😊. I was a member of Seaton Burn club 45 years ago, still got my card!
Alice Minor
Minor Friendly

Post by Alice Minor »

Alice Minor wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:48 pm
LUR759H wrote: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:15 pm I live in Sunderland and am working on my Morris Traveller, as I seem to be the only MM owner in Sunderland I thought id let you prove me wrong.... Maybe ill start the Sunderland Branch and be the only one in it!!!

Thank You

Alan

Bluebird935K

Post by Bluebird935K »

Hi everyone. I have a Morris Traveller and LOTS of spares. I live in Sunderland. Family owned since the 70’s. Now my mother is 89 and we’ve decided the car has to go with all the parts as one. Yes we can sell the parts drip by drip but it’s time consuming and effort in keeping it all. Parts in one garage, car in yard. We’re open to offers on the lot. My no. 07773706776
Bluebird935K

Re: Living in Sunderland

Post by Bluebird935K »

Bluebird935K wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:05 pm Hi everyone. I have a Morris Traveller and LOTS of spares. I live in Sunderland. Family owned since the 70’s. Now my mother is 89 and we’ve decided the car has to go with all the parts as one. Yes we can sell the parts drip by drip but it’s time consuming and effort in keeping it all. Parts in one garage, car in yard. We’re open to offers on the lot. My no. 07773706776