Please post any problems you are having with the website here
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Bidz
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

Technical Tips

Post by Bidz »

All the technical tips are great, but any chance the font could be made bigger? It's tiny!
“The car has become an article of dress without which we feel uncertain, unclad, and incomplete in the urban compound.” ― Marshall McLuhan
simmitc
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Technical Tips

Post by simmitc »

Simple: Use Ctrl+ or Ctrl & mouse wheel, or similar browser controls to just increase the size to suit your preference.
Bidz
Minor Fan

Post by Bidz »

simmitc wrote:Simple: Use Ctrl+ or Ctrl & mouse wheel, or similar browser controls to just increase the size to suit your preference.
....that's not really the point, is it? Good web design is accessible, I'm aware I can increase zoom level but it's not ideal...
“The car has become an article of dress without which we feel uncertain, unclad, and incomplete in the urban compound.” ― Marshall McLuhan
ASL642
Minor Maniac

Post by ASL642 »

There is currently a project to redesign the website. No date as yet as to when this will be completed though.

Lou Rocke
MMOC 43512
Bidz
Minor Fan

Post by Bidz »

ASL642 wrote:There is currently a project to redesign the website. No date as yet as to when this will be completed though.
As a web designer myself, I could potentially help, if this isn't already in motion? :)
simmitc
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by simmitc »

PM sent.