By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
lambrettalad
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: No

Re: Posting disabled on 'for sale'?

Post by lambrettalad »

Arctic roll 8) springs to mind :o
Cheers Alex
all thoughts are given in good faith but..." You pays your money and takes your choice"

[/color]
les
Minor Maniac
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by les »

I might need to post an ad at some point. Maybe I'll put it in parts for sale. Listed as 'all parts for sale, assembled together in correct order' any comments welcome' :D

MadMog

Post by MadMog »

I valued the comment/reply option when listing the car as someone kindly pointed out I had omitted the area which I thanked them for - now I have done a full revision someone has commented and I feel like I have either ignored or overlooked their response as I can't respond only via pm - I would much prefer to say 'thank you' on the thread than via pm.

As a newbie to the site just felt like I should give a little constructive criticism as I found the feature particularly helpful.
C.J.
Minor Fan

Post by C.J. »

les wrote:I might need to post an ad at some point. Maybe I'll put it in parts for sale. Listed as 'all parts for sale, assembled together in correct order' any comments welcome' :D
A most fine hot choccy spraying all over the screen moment that Les, amongst all the gloom and doom. :lol:
BRAVO! :P
C.J.
Minor Fan

Post by C.J. »

MadMog wrote:I valued the comment/reply option when listing the car as someone kindly pointed out I had omitted the area which I thanked them for - now I have done a full revision someone has commented and I feel like I have either ignored or overlooked their response as I can't respond only via pm - I would much prefer to say 'thank you' on the thread than via pm.

As a newbie to the site just felt like I should give a little constructive criticism as I found the feature particularly helpful.
I couldn't possibly comment...unfortunately. :roll:

I'll send you a letter in reply if you care to post me your address via pm. :wink: