Hello, nice to meet you all.

Winners of the 2011 Inter-Branch Challenge
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
flamingcog
MMOC Member: No

Hello, nice to meet you all.

Post by flamingcog »

I thought I'd better post on here, to say hi! My name's Luke, and I'm based in Chippenham, Wiltshire.

I purchased my first Morris a few weeks ago and have been doing bits and bobs to get the old L0G up together ever since. I also visited the Morris Minor Center in Bristol for them to look over the car and give me a verbal overview. The chassis is mostly patched, so not the best, but I'm determined to get it as up together as I can.

I actually purchased the Morris in Plymouth, and then drove L0G home, being around 100miles of a journey. I didn't have a problem all the way back, and still..... Touch wood, haven't. Fingers crossed the old chap has a few more miles left in him yet.

I plan on fitting some gauges to him, and a new coat of paint and interior. Spruce him up, so to speak. The paint on him isn't the original colour, and I want to make him white... So a true fresh start.

So far I've looked on here and found lots of useful tips, and hope to meet some of you soon.

From
Luke and L0G 68F (The L0G)[frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame]
DAVIDMCCULLOUGH
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Hello, nice to meet you all.

Post by DAVIDMCCULLOUGH »

Welcome to the messageboard!

good luck with your traveller, like the overcoat by the way, just what you need for winter driving in a minor :D

Too many Minors so little time.....
themightylionel
Minor Fan

Post by themightylionel »

Welcome :D I like the car!

Lionel and I, my 1965 2 door :)
Suzukimorris
Minor Fan

Post by Suzukimorris »

That's a sweet roof rack, if you sell the motor don't underestimate what that might be worth, classic roof racks have gone silly money in the past year or so what with the rat look being ever popular!