Winners of the 2011 Inter-Branch Challenge
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
JPX877J
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: Yes

Hello All!

Post by JPX877J »

New member here and I thought I would say hello!

I am Tom and am 16 years old and based in Sheffield.

I currently own either joint or wholly the following vehicles: MOT495F, a Smoke Grey 1968 2 door, JPX877J, a Trafalgar Blue 1970 2 door (Needs restoring, will be my run-a-round when done), UYG730F, a Green Pickup (Needs restoring, currently stored in the same barn as JPX), HME767K, A Red Pick-up (Currently under restoration) which started life as a PO Telephones Van and will turn in to a Teal Van when fully restored and a Yellow Pick up currently donating parts to HME, will be restored at a later date.

I am also a member of Towers Street Talk forum, as along with being a classic enthusiast I am a rollercoaster enthusiast :D

MOT 495F
HME767K
Yellow Pick-up
Also a Morris exists at my second home, Alton Towers
onion
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Re: Hello All!

Post by onion »

Hi Tom,
I'm Avram, I'm a young member (currently a student in Sheffield) there are now 3 of us in Sheffield that I know of.

As you may have noticed, the young members don't tend to post much on the board as young members. We tend to exist more on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/MMOCYM/ come join us over there.

I'm the smoke grey 4-door splitty (PFO 136) in Highfield, say hello if you see me around.
Trudy, my '56 Series II

anderson01
MMOC Member: No

Re: Hello All!

Post by anderson01 »

According to my personal view the first post should be to say hello to all the members. so I also new here and I came here to say Hello to everyone. so my name is anderson michale and I think such forums are the best place for communicating the new ideas and thinking. so thanks for allowing me to be part of this forum.