West Yorkshire MMOC Branch rally @ Nostell priory Wakefield.

Post details of Rallies, road runs and other events here
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
simona1
Minor Fan
Location: Chairman West Yorkshire MMOC, Ossett, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
MMOC Member: No

West Yorkshire MMOC Branch rally @ Nostell priory Wakefield.

Post by simona1 »

West Yorkshire mmoc Branch Rally (Concourse) at Nostell Priory, Doncaster Road, Wakefield West Yorkshire, WF4 1QE.
Sunday 10th June 2012 from 10 am onwards open to morris and none morris owners £4.00 pre booked or £5.00 on the day, if interested contact Michael cook on 0113 2538378, this is a fantastic setting and if weathers good should be a great day.
Look forward to seeing you there, Simon, Wyb Chairman.
For more information look at events section of our website http://www.mmocwestyorkshirebranch.co.uk[frame]Image[/frame]

moggylowlight
Minor Friendly

Re: West Yorkshire MMOC Branch rally @ Nostell priory Wakefield.

Post by moggylowlight »

What a fantastic day we had at Nostell Priory....the picture of my car in 1993 in front of Harewood House I displayed had members double take as Nostell Priory is a near duplicate building! The day went far too fast met new and old friends :D thanks to the weather I had a sun tan :oops: and the cd dvd stall emptied my wallet :roll:
My thanks to WYMMC members let's do it again next year..

Sidevalve upper limits
simona1
Minor Fan
Location: Chairman West Yorkshire MMOC, Ossett, Wakefield, West Yorkshire

Re: West Yorkshire MMOC Branch rally @ Nostell priory Wakefield.

Post by simona1 »

Thanks for those lovely comments Roger.[frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame]