headliner

Custom & Modified Register: for those with Modifed Minors and/or more radical Customised cars.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
samuria
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: No

headliner

Post by samuria »

has anyone ever made there headliner? how was it done and what was used? photo would be good !! thanks :wink:
Fingolfin
Minor Legend

Re: headliner

Post by Fingolfin »

Oooh, big job! I'd not considered making my own, but someone with experience doing upholstery shouldn't have a problem. You could use cloth, though the later Minors used vinyl. You might consider making a new front board, too...I have two ripped-up ones. :o
The way to a man's heart may be making food, but the way to my heart is buying me car parts!
Come read about my Minor at An American Moggie.

kennatt
Minor Legend

Post by kennatt »

ready made ones are about £60 from suppliers, probably cost you £40 for the proper material then usually first attempt is a practice second one the end result so in my view not worth the bother
samuria
Minor Legend

Post by samuria »

perhaps i wasnt clear, i didnt mean replacing the liner, i ment a custom made one like the yanks do with that buttoned cloth (if thats the right words) or even box the roof with cloth covered ply!!!!!! if you now what i mean !!!!
irmscher
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by irmscher »

Les go on Rods and sods website plenty there :D you will like the site knowing you :lol: