Custom register SHOW N GO JUN 88

Custom & Modified Register: for those with Modifed Minors and/or more radical Customised cars.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
welshrat
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: No

Custom register SHOW N GO JUN 88

Post by welshrat »

Hi, found a copy of what I guess is a little part of the birth and development of the custom register. Just 3 sheets of A4, traditionally typed with sketches of cars, parts and interiors (pre computer stuff). Articles covered in the newsletter include fiat conversions, pauls piece, lobucks custom tips, no more rock and roll, well i'll be dashed and show reports. Would be happy to scan and post on here if anyone would like a look, however not sure about copyright situation, sure that someone will let me know if its not OK to share this.

ratrodmog
Minor Fan

Re: Custom register SHOW N GO JUN 88

Post by ratrodmog »

I'd say it's definately ok to post it here so get it up for us all to look at :D 8)
Bash's Speed Shop
welshrat
Minor Addict

Post by welshrat »

Not sure if this will be readable but will give it a go. [frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame]

ratrodmog
Minor Fan

Post by ratrodmog »

What a great read! :D Thanks for getting that up. Do you have any others? Love the dashboard artwork 8)
Bash's Speed Shop
welshrat
Minor Addict

Post by welshrat »

Have several others but don't know where they are, found this one by accident while looking for something else, if they turn up I will post them but they may well remain lost for another 23 years.

Innovator
Minor Fan

Post by Innovator »

I recently gave away all my old Show n Go`s. The new owner is in the process of scanning them and making them available for everyone.
GeorgeHurst
Minor Addict

Post by GeorgeHurst »

Yes indeed, I am the new owner of them :D They are safely stowed and awaiting scanning... I'm going mental in the process of starting a business, so when I finally get round to focusing on Minors again I will get them digitised and let people know :)
[sig]3218[/sig]<br/>
'Morris' - 1966 1098cc 2dr salloon