'68 Traveller - South Bucks

Found a Minor in a scrapyard? Let us all know about it and exactly where it can be found.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
neddie
MMOC Member: No

'68 Traveller - South Bucks

Post by neddie »

I've got the remnants of a '68 traveller, no engine gearbox, unlikely to roll without putting another set of wheels on it, which I'm never going to fix now. (Three heart attacks and marriage.) I feel embarassed but that's life. I just want the bonnet, and possibly the glass, but basically I've got to get it moved. If someone can benefit, that's cool. Otherwise, I'll just take off the bits I can, and the rest will be recycled. Any helpful suggestions very much welcomed.

Thanks.
LouiseM

Re: South Bucks

Post by LouiseM »

Welcome to the messageboard :D Posting some photos would be useful - instructions are here: http://www.mmoc.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=31197

Quite a few projects get given away free. It really depends on the condition of the chassis, bodywork, wood etc so it would be helpful to post a better description. For example, when did the MOT run out, when was it last on the road etc? Difficult to know what you mean by "remnants" - is it basically a shell or are the suspension parts and interior etc present? And do you want to give it away for free or are you looking to sell? It's difficult to know whether it is worth anything or not without seeing pictures of the condition it's in. (I've amended your thread title to give a bit more info to browsers)

Eric - 1971 Traveller
mmjosh
Minor Legend

Re: '68 Traveller - South Bucks

Post by mmjosh »

pm sent

fozwanger
Minor Friendly

Re: '68 Traveller - South Bucks

Post by fozwanger »

Tried to send a PM but it doesn't appear to have sent.

Still got the traveller?

Can you call me on 0778 3000 949

Jeff