Austin A35 stolen from Clapham, London.

Your Moggy been stolen? Let everyone know here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Richard H
Minor Friendly
MMOC Member: No

Austin A35 stolen from Clapham, London.

Post by Richard H »

Hi all,

Sadly my old A35 has been stolen from outside the new owner's house. It looks like joyriders at this stage. Can you please circulate the details to anyone you know, and keep your eyes peeled. Please no comments about secret immobilisers, it's easy to be wise in retrospect. I'm absolutely gutted about this, as is the owner.
I got back from Gatwick this morning to find the A35 missing. I'm presuming the worst and have reported to the police. I'm sure I don't have to tell you how totally devastated Iam, this car was definately a keeper and a high light in what has so far been an unutterably sh*t year. It was stolen from South East London and could be anywhere and I can't imagine what total cnut would've pinched him. Please keep an eye out
If anyone spots it can you please contact the owner (Vek) on 07736 957494
SteveandKelly
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

Re: Austin A35 stolen from Clapham, London.

Post by SteveandKelly »

Sorry to hear this Richard. Hope you get it back soon. :cry:

Plin
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Austin A35 stolen from Clapham, London.

Post by Plin »

Richard (and Vek) - how gut wrenching to find your lovely A35 has been stolen. I doubt we will see it up here in North Herts but will keep an eye open. You could also suggest the new owner registers with the stolen classics site (which has been mentioned on this forum before). Find them at: http://www.stolenclassics.co.uk/board/
I sincerely hope this beautiful car turns up soon.