This section is to post information for individual MMOC branches
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
DAVIDMCCULLOUGH
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Northern Ireland Regional Rally pics

Post by DAVIDMCCULLOUGH »

Yesterday Saturday 14th August was the Northern Ireland Regional Rally. We gathered up at the Old Pump House at the Thompson Dry Dock were Titanic was built and fitted out. This in its day was the largest dry dock in the world. There was about 50 cars in total including a coupl of MGs a Jag and a few triumphs. We had morning coffee and lunch at the Pump house cafe. The weather was perfect, we couldnt have asked for better!!!! :D :D[frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame] The Pump House in the background which is still fully functional though powered by electricity these days rather than steam[frame]Image[/frame]we even had the Police after us in a 1947 wolsley!!![frame]Image[/frame] We then moved off in convoy to Donaghadee Harbour were the Lifeboat were holding a celebration of 100 years of the boat in Donaghadee. We were privilaged to be parked up along the harbour[frame]Image[/frame]the lifeboat did a mock rescue in the harbour[frame]Image[/frame][frame]Image[/frame]Congratulations to John and Pam McLorn on winning the club trophy for attending the most events through out the year, runner up was Billy Leeper and the shield awarded to a non committee member who has done the most for the club went to Ian Cairns.

Too many Minors so little time.....
themightylionel
Minor Fan
MMOC Member: No

Re: Northern Ireland Regional Rally pics

Post by themightylionel »

I can still remember this day very clearly!!

Lionel and I, my 1965 2 door :)