Hi,
Anyone able to help me source the convoluted tube used from both sides of heater to windscreen vents, or a suitable substitute.
Thanks, John
Convoluted tube from heater to screen vents.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
- svenedin
- Minor Legend
- Posts: 4947
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:27 am
- Location: Surrey
- MMOC Member: Yes
Re: Convoluted tube from heater to screen vents.
Emberton Imperial. The heater vent tubing is the same as used in early Land Rovers. Same tubing for both round Smiths heater and later square type.
I had a delay fitting this and the ducting sat in my garage for ages. Mice like eating it!
https://embertonimperial.com/products/r ... es-2-2a-2b
Stephen
I had a delay fitting this and the ducting sat in my garage for ages. Mice like eating it!
https://embertonimperial.com/products/r ... es-2-2a-2b
Stephen
1969 1098cc Convertible “Xavier” which I have owned since 1989.
Stephen
Stephen