Hi All,
First time posting here so please be patient. I recently bought a Charles Ware series III Minor convertible conversion. I am desperately trying to source a fourth hubcap to match my other three? It needs to have the “M” stamped in the centre to match the other three. I have searched for a year with no success. The car sits on Marina 13” wheels. Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards
Allan
Hubcaps Marina wheels
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
-
allanhalzi
- Newbie
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2025 7:34 pm
- Location: UK
- MMOC Member: Yes
-
allanhalzi
- Newbie
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2025 7:34 pm
- Location: UK
- MMOC Member: Yes
Re: Hubcaps Marina wheels
Anyone out there?
- svenedin
- Minor Legend
- Posts: 4940
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:27 am
- Location: Surrey
- MMOC Member: Yes
Re: Hubcaps Marina wheels
Have you tried a standard Morris Minor hub cap? The Marina wheels may have been modified to take the Minor hub caps but I do not know this as I have never even seen Marina wheels! You could measure the hub caps you have and compare to a Minor one.
Stephen
Stephen
1969 1098cc Convertible “Xavier” which I have owned since 1989.
Stephen
Stephen
-
Steve Phillips
- Minor Fan
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:28 pm
- Location: Kent UK
- MMOC Member: Yes
Re: Hubcaps Marina wheels
I doubt wares had them made so I would guess they will be something BMC / Leyland / Austin Rover.
It might be worth posting this in the Marina forum if you haven't done already. If that doesn't work then you down to looking at anything branded Morris, 1100-1300. Maxi / landcrab etc.
Has the wheel been modified to take a different hubcap?
Steve
It might be worth posting this in the Marina forum if you haven't done already. If that doesn't work then you down to looking at anything branded Morris, 1100-1300. Maxi / landcrab etc.
Has the wheel been modified to take a different hubcap?
Steve

-
ManyMinors
- Minor Legend
- Posts: 3142
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:41 am
- MMOC Member: No
Re: Hubcaps Marina wheels
I think Charles Ware probably DID have those manufactured in limited numbers. Probably by the same company who made (make?) the Minor 1000 ones?
The "M" was never stamped into Morris Marina hubcaps originally. Somebody must have made them specially.
You could try Hipwell Arden (J. Hipwell & Son Ltd) in Birmingham (0121 706 5471) who still manufacture a range of hubcaps and wheeltrims. They helped me with such parts for another classic car a while ago.
The "M" was never stamped into Morris Marina hubcaps originally. Somebody must have made them specially.
You could try Hipwell Arden (J. Hipwell & Son Ltd) in Birmingham (0121 706 5471) who still manufacture a range of hubcaps and wheeltrims. They helped me with such parts for another classic car a while ago.