Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
jagnut66
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Brass thermostat housing

Post by jagnut66 »

Hi,
On one Morris I saw at the 2024 National Rally I spotted a brass thermostat housing (sorry that was one thing I forgot to take a picture of). I was later told they are available online but my search has not yielded any results.
Does anyone on here know where they may be purchased from or better still have a link I can click on.
Many thanks,
Mike.
1954 Series 2: 4 door: "Sally" -- Back on the ground with (slave) wheels and waiting to be resprayed......
1970 Triumph Herald 1200: "Hetty" -- Driven back from Llangollen in Wales (twice.....)
paul 300358
Minor Fan

Re: Brass thermostat housing

Post by paul 300358 »

I asked the same question a few months ago, have a search. I don't think they are still available.
geoberni
Minor Legend

Post by geoberni »

They were discussed here just a few months ago....
viewtopic.php?t=77283
Basil the 1955 series II

jagnut66
Minor Legend

Post by jagnut66 »

Thanks Berni.
Best wishes,
Mike.
1954 Series 2: 4 door: "Sally" -- Back on the ground with (slave) wheels and waiting to be resprayed......
1970 Triumph Herald 1200: "Hetty" -- Driven back from Llangollen in Wales (twice.....)
jagnut66
Minor Legend

Post by jagnut66 »

Hi,
As an update, I've been informed, via the other post to which a link is included above, that John Vine has retired and, as a result, Minor Developments is now closed for business.
So I'd still like to find and acquire a brass thermostat housing, if anyone can point me in the direction of one......
Thanks and best wishes,
Mike.