If you mean getting a signature picture in then do this -
(1) Post to this thread, put a few words in and then scroll down to get to "Options and "Attachments".
(2) Click on "Attachments" and a button pops up with "Add files"
(3) Click on that button and it will go off looking for files on your computer - locate the picture you want and click on "open" in the file search screen on your computer.
(4) the image gets loaded into a list below the typing window, click on Place in Line and code will appear in the typing area.
(5) select "Preview" to see what you have. If it is the correct image, then click on "Submit".
(6) Once the post has been uploaded, right-click on the image and select "copy image location" - this will put the data in the computer's Clipboard.
(7) At the top of the screen, click on your logged in ID, and select "user control panel".
(8) In user control panel, select the area that has your signature in it and choose "Edit Signature".
(9) Position the cursor in the signature block where you want the picture to go and either do CTRL + V (if using a windows PC) or right-click and chose "paste".
You should now see a load of HTML style text with something like [img]http://loads of text[/img] - that is your picture.
(10) Write some descriptive text below it and go for "Preview" - if you like what you see, then click on "Submit" - this should then become your "signature" - good luck, George.