Lost Moggy

Questions about History or requests for information (does anyone know where my car is now?) can go here.
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
TracyGad
MMOC Member: No

Re: Lost Moggy

Post by TracyGad »

Hi, not been on this site for a long time as I kind of just have up hope in the end. I always knew it was a long shot as not had site of the car since my brother got I'll
My dad and my brother were very close and they used to tour around in the car and loved camping so took themselves off to Dartmoor in the car when the weather was good and camped down at the Plume of Feathers in Princetown
My dad was diagnozed with dementia in 2019 and although the decline was gradual he never forgot his roadtrips in the Morris. Sadly, my dad has now also gone and wherever the car is now I am sure my dad and brother are driving together around Dartmoor with the top down and laughing....
I also missed a message from Jim over over a year ago so now have also replied to that as he says he knows what happened to the car - so I Will wait to hear back. I am sure it is not going to be good news but fingers crossed......