Work on van

Let us all know what you are up to with your current restoration project. Get that Minor on the road!
Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
jagnut66
Minor Legend
MMOC Member: Yes

Re: Work on van

Post by jagnut66 »

I was offered £500 for it and wished I had taken it.
You have a very nice van there, if you let it go you will only regret it.
Especially for £500! :wink:
Best wishes,
Mike.
1954 Series 2: 4 door: "Sally" -- Back on the ground with (slave) wheels and waiting to be resprayed......
1955 Series 2: Traveller: "Elsie May" -- On the road and enjoying her 'as is'......
1970 Triumph Herald 1200: "Hetty" -- Driven back from Llangollen in Wales (twice.....)
morris van
Minor Legend

Post by morris van »

My nephew is going to take his MGB to a local village fair on Saturday and they usually have a collection of different of classics on display so I might take the the van. I have just got to give it a hoover out as its already been polished as I use it for work twice a week.

morris van
Minor Legend

Post by morris van »

I've booked my van in for a local Jubilee classic car show but I had to do a lot of painting underneath as all the underseal the classic car restorer had put had come off and was back to bare metal and it does not get used over the winter only when there is no salt on the road and it is dry.

morris van
Minor Legend

Post by morris van »

My van is booked in to have some work done on it at a different garage as it was restored last year as the garage that worked on it last year did not do a very good job. The garage the that is going to work on it I know people who had their cars repaired and very happy with them he also did a job on it last year.