Forum rules
By using this site, you agree to our rules. Please see: Terms of Use
Matt Tomkins
Minor Addict
Location: Aston Clinton, Aylesbury, Bucks or Oxford during term time
MMOC Member: No

Re: Spotted today.

Post by Matt Tomkins »

traffy blue 4-door parked outside my halls last night (cowley, Oxford)[frame]Image[/frame]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46862234@N ... 671969048/
http://www.facebook.com/matttomkins

Misty, Morris Minor 2-door, 1970,
fully restored with the help of various of the young members to whom i am forever grateful. http://www.mmoc.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=43571
Also Mavis, 1960 Factory Tourer, and a '69 Traveller project: http://www.mmoc.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=53487

Join the young owners at: https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/gr ... [sig]11392[/sig]
HarryMango
Minor Addict
MMOC Member: Yes

Post by HarryMango »

Black saloon broken down :( on the M5 southbound nr Taunton yesterday (I was on t'other side or I would have stopped)
stag36587
Minor Legend

Post by stag36587 »

Well I tell you what on my daily commute from Raunds to Northampton I have seen several moggies recently. White, Rose taupe, trafalgar blue - all seem solid and reliable
]
KatiePotatie
Minor Fan

Post by KatiePotatie »

I saw what I thought was Ashleys car today, it wasn't Ashleys car though, at Merry Hill. I was much excited when I passed it in the car park, went to get some petrol & then was on my way back down to have a nosey when I saw it coming the other way!

Black with red pinstripe, brown leather interior. Waved, of course :)
DaisyMayFozz
Minor Fan

Post by DaisyMayFozz »

Blue traveller coming past Tickton near Beverley at around 11o clock. I was with my mate in his Volvo v50 so I didn't wave.

bmcecosse
Minor Maniac

Post by bmcecosse »

OE White Traveller in Aviemore main street this morning ~ 10am - it almost knocked me over....... :D
ImageImage
theboxdeluxe
Minor Friendly

Post by theboxdeluxe »

Saw 2 Travellers around Salisbury this evening.
A Bomb Disposal Coloured one heading south on the A338 at about 17:30 & a Black D Reg parked outside the law courts 19:00 ( I then looked in my garage to complete the hat-trick :wink: )

youngcamper
Minor Fan

Post by youngcamper »

theboxdeluxe wrote:Saw 2 Travellers around Salisbury this evening.
A Bomb Disposal Coloured one heading south on the A338 at about 17:30 ...

YESSS!!!! finally one of the family fleet has been spotted. :D :D

Will
ImageImageImage
________1967-Lily________________________1963-Phoebe_______________________1965-Dobby_________
KatiePotatie
Minor Fan

Post by KatiePotatie »

Drove in convoy with a black moggy up the A449 yesterday morning, and then came across him again today :) cheered me right up - I was on my way to an exam this morning :-?

I think it was an E plate..., peeped, of course (the horn is working again, the nail file worked!!)
simona1
Minor Fan
Location: Chairman West Yorkshire MMOC, Ossett, Wakefield, West Yorkshire

Post by simona1 »

saw a rose taupe traveller this morning with a union jack on the roof on the a49 between warrington and northwich and then an hour later saw a blue saloon registration lgo 692d on the a50 manchester road knutsford it must be nice weather bringing them out.

Tapitha
Minor Fan

Post by Tapitha »

While driving my 1000 yesterday in Ipswich a Minor pick up had to stop at a roundabout for me. It was grey (I think) with a varnished wood truck body set rather high up. The number plate was 4 numbers then two letters. As I was negotiating the roundabout I was unable to study it carefully but it looked in very good condition and probably in business use by a gardener or tree surgeon or something. Quick wave and that was it, never seen it before.
Mike
buffscrag71

Post by buffscrag71 »

Heading out of Leeds through Guiseley this lunchtime, saw a Teal Blue traveller coming the other way. Didn't get the reg, but exchanged waves with the oldish gent who was driving.
Nick Harling
1965 two-door saloon, 'Chewy'
CHW 667C by CSL 890, on Flickr
DaisyMayFozz
Minor Fan

Post by DaisyMayFozz »

Marron 'g' reg 2dr parked at the saleroom ( Dee Atkinson and Harrison auction) Driffield

had a webasto sunroof and towbar.

'61Morris
Minor Friendly

Post by '61Morris »

Saw a lovely 'G' reg maroon convertible driving down Chiswick High Road with the hood down at 1.50pm today. Topless motoring in November!!
[sig]9257[/sig]
Bluebell - 1961 Clipper Blue 948cc genuine Tourer.
KatiePotatie
Minor Fan

Post by KatiePotatie »

I've seen a few topless drivers this past few days! It's JUMPER WEATHER!! Foolish people! :lol:
bmcecosse
Minor Maniac

Post by bmcecosse »

Spotted a blue saloon near Bathgate this afternoon - anyone on here?
ImageImage
richardwalling
Minor Friendly

Post by richardwalling »

Followed part of the Veteran Cars London - Brighton route between Redhill and Crawley on the A23 this morning. Among many interesting classic cars were several Minors: A grey four door travelling north waved and flashed his headlamps just north of Horley, a very smart B reg Black saloon with a wicker picnic hamper strapped to the boot was parked at Salfords, and a blue Austin badged Minor Van was forming part of a display of RAC liveried vehicles at Petridgewood Common. Good to see so many interesting cars out and about, and brought back memories of the much missed MMOC London- Brighton runs of years past.
KatiePotatie
Minor Fan

Post by KatiePotatie »

Driving home from uni in Worcester today - saw a green traveller parked on a back street, and a smoke grey 1000 on the main road :)

Traveller had a mmoc sticker.

Anyone here?!
cammy-p
Minor Fan

Post by cammy-p »

How do , the blue saloon you spotted today at bathgate is a friend of mine from whitburn , he is using it as his every day car ...
I spotted a very clean woody on mon the 7.11.12 at sighthill edin, also a trafalgar blue saloon this morning at preston pans , tidy 4 door saloon , going along the main st at 8.30am on 8.11.12 .... :D
This is "Ruby" ..
bmcecosse
Minor Maniac

Post by bmcecosse »

Hi cammy -well your friend should be aware he was 'spotted' - I flashed my headlights plenty!
ImageImage