Search found 3 matches

by Ditzy Magoo
Fri Aug 28, 2026 9:59 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: My Moggie likes to let off a little parp now and then!
Replies: 8
Views: 2352

My Moggie likes to let off a little parp now and then!

Hello Just a couple of bits of advice needed for a newbie owner. I've done some great journeys (from Torquay to Cornwall and back) in Gertie my 1964 dual personality Moggie since taking ownership a few months ago. She really wants to run and seems to prefer to be opened up a bit, but also seems quit...
by Ditzy Magoo
Sat Jun 06, 2026 7:53 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Safety and protection for a Minor on a residential street
Replies: 12
Views: 7551

Re: Safety and protection for a Minor on a residential street

Thank you so very much everyone for taking the time to reply and make such helpful suggestions! I'm certainly going to get a yellow disclock for the Morris - which I have now decide to call Maud :D I will also Waxoil or Lanogard the underside. I have noticed that the door seal is coming away from th...
by Ditzy Magoo
Sun May 31, 2026 8:36 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Safety and protection for a Minor on a residential street
Replies: 12
Views: 7551

Safety and protection for a Minor on a residential street

Hello I'm a happy lady as my Father has recently entrusted me with his 1964 Morris Minor 1000. As the new owner I am nervous and excited about taking her on. I am driving her back from Redruth to Torbay in a few weeks time. She has had a check over in a local Classic garage and seems fit for the jou...