Search found 3 matches

by moran75
Wed Sep 30, 2026 10:11 am
Forum: Series MM Register
Topic: 1951 MM parts car for sale , North Kent
Replies: 0
Views: 233

1951 MM parts car for sale , North Kent

Hi I have a 'mostly' complete 1951 Minor - i say mostly, the only part i see missing is rear window, but may well be inside - i need to check 😀 Car is in Greenhithe, North Kent My wife is executor of a will , and is selling off items from the estate She has a log book Been outside for a long time an...
by moran75
Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:57 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: any value as a parts car?
Replies: 6
Views: 324

Re: any value as a parts car?

les wrote: ↑Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:35 pm Well it’s not something I could work with but hope others might be interested, I mainly posted to thank you for thinking of us !
well, im a classic owner myself (65 Buick) so would really like to get it to someone who would benefit - parts are getting harder find im sure 😀
by moran75
Tue Sep 29, 2026 4:05 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: any value as a parts car?
Replies: 6
Views: 324

any value as a parts car?

Hi all I've inherited a I have a 'mostly' complete 1951 Minor - i say mostly, the only part i see missing is rear window. But maybe inside the car…ill check Interesting reg,,,i have the log book Car is in Greenhithe , North Kent Been outside for a long time and is obvs a non runner. Do you think it ...