Search found 5 matches

by adam79
Sun Dec 07, 2025 6:57 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: First Minor. Daily drive - winter advice request
Replies: 45
Views: 48246

Re: First Minor. Daily drive - winter advice request

3 years on, how is it all going? I am thinking of getting a Moggy for my next daily. I have a Land Rover Series 3 that I use for odd trips to work. Only thing that stop me from using the Landy as a daily is, she drinks like a fish.
by adam79
Thu Nov 28, 2024 5:31 pm
Forum: Do you know....?
Topic: MOT Where in Cambridgeshire ?
Replies: 6
Views: 110695

Re: MOT Where in Cambridgeshire ?

17 years late, but in Thorney, Heritage motors are very good. Where did you go to in the end?
by adam79
Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:26 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Hello
Replies: 6
Views: 17921

Re: Hello

Hi all, yes I have been thinking a saloon might be the better option. I will let you all know when I am ready to seriously look and ask for a few hints and tips then.
by adam79
Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:45 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Hello
Replies: 6
Views: 17921

Re: Hello

Thanks Keith.
by adam79
Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:35 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Hello
Replies: 6
Views: 17921

Hello

Hi, my name is Adam and I live in the peterborough club area. I don't own a moggy but I have been thinking about buying one for my next car, in roughly 4 years time. I own a 1974 Land rover that I have rebuilt, and service myself.I would use the land rover as a daily driver but the old girl drinks f...