Search found 11 matches
- Sat Sep 13, 2025 6:23 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Engine change.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2172
Engine change.
Hi all . I have a 1960 with a 948 engine in and a smooth gearbox which has been rebuilt. I have been given a 1100 engine will this engine go on to my 949 smooth gearbox . Or are there some modified needed. Cheers
- Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:55 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Stone Chip or Underseal
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2989
Stone Chip or Underseal
What have people done with the under side after taking it back to bare metal underseal or stone chip.
- Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:50 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Morris Minor Rotisserie.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1077
Re: Morris Minor Rotisserie.
I have just finished in August a MGB Roadster and the Rotisserie was brilliant to get all they way around .
Well worth the money as long as you have enough room and high to turn it around.
Well worth the money as long as you have enough room and high to turn it around.
- Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:00 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Morris Minor Rotisserie.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1077
Morris Minor Rotisserie.
Well at last the boot floor panel and boot aperture panel all welded in .
So I have this weekend got the Morris on the rotisserie so let the hard work begin.
So I have this weekend got the Morris on the rotisserie so let the hard work begin.
- Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:58 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Oil pressure is 80 to 100
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1111
Oil pressure is 80 to 100
My oil pressure is 80 at idle and goes up to 100 . When driving the gauge fluctuations 80 to 100 and will stay at 100 for quite some time . The engine was rebuilt buy a engine machine shop about 18 mouths a go but due to problems I have only just got the car on the road. She drivers fine and no horr...
- Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:14 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Mechanical Fuel Pump
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2029
Re: Mechanical Fuel Pump
Thank you ever one I think I will keep it as it is.
- Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:26 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Mechanical Fuel Pump
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2029
Mechanical Fuel Pump
I have a 1960 Morris 948cc and it has a mechanical Fuel pump. Just wondering if this is unusual. I bought the car as a none runner I have got it running and sounds very good. I have had it running on a make shift tank. But can't seam to fine anything about Mechanical pump was it a limited edition.
- Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:43 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Indicators
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1174
Indicators
I have a 1960 4 door and it has some horrible fitting indicator lights which look like land rover ones which don't fit well. I have trafficator which I want to keep. My question is where can I get some small indicator light if possible the size of the front side lights . If not any suggestions would...
- Wed May 11, 2022 7:39 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Trafficators
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6298
Re: Trafficators
What a great response thank you everyone. I think I will get the trafficators working for the historic side of things.
I will keep the wing indicators as the Morris will be used a lot.
I will keep the wing indicators as the Morris will be used a lot.
- Wed May 11, 2022 3:34 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Trafficators
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6298
Trafficators
I have a 1960 four door and it has Trafficators on it but also has indicators on the wings.
I am about to start doing it up as it has been stood for several years .My question is should I do away with the indicators and just get the Trafficators working or do I get both working ?
I am about to start doing it up as it has been stood for several years .My question is should I do away with the indicators and just get the Trafficators working or do I get both working ?
- Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:47 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Outdoor weather cover.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 677
Outdoor weather cover.
Hi everyone. I have just bought a Morris UCO 887 and was just wondering in anyone can recommend a all weather cover as I need to keep it outside. I think the car a has been off the road since 1989 but has been in a garage. I have got a garage but am just finishing a nut and bolt build of a MGB Roads...